Animator Spine JD
3 reasons for you to join HLO:
– Bonus up to 13 month salary.
– 12 days of paid leave.
– Full insurance package: Accident, medical, unemployment.
- Make motions for characters, animals, environments and objects applied to the game.
- Proficient in using software to complete and meet project requirements: Spine, Photoshop.
- Follow the plan and completion deadline set by PM, Leader, Director requested.
- Effectively contribute to the work process, suggest improvements to accelerate and increase project efficiency.
- Communicate, interact, work closely with Art Leader, Art Director, Team 2D and 3D to complete the best project.
- Participate in meetings, discuss projects, evaluate products.
- Get feedback from PM, Leaders, and Directors, suggest ideas.
- Fulfill 100% of requests to edit files, handle arising problems at the request of PM, Leaders, and Director.
- Perform other assigned tasks related to projects by PM, Leaders, and Director.
- Support technical support or support the work of the team when the project needs.
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience or more in the field of 2D Spine motion Game (More training on the job).
- Have good aesthetic sense, creative thinking.
- Positive thinking, desire to learn, ability to work under high pressure.
- Passion for motion everything related to 2D games (knowing setup, rig, 3D animation is an advantage).
- Ability to observe, analyze, show good aesthetics, understand anatomy, shapes, colors, light, good materials.
- Can adapt quickly to different Motion Game styles.
Negotiable in the interview.
Why you will love working here:
- Opportunities for career advancement and development, as well as training to develop further skills.
- Attractive salary based on your ability.
- Excellent bonus (Considering salary increase 2 times/year), providing a clear career development path.
- Full benefits according to the company’s regulations and Vietnamese law.
- Many company activities to strengthen the relationship between employees: Company trip, Year-end party, Team building,…
- Professional environment, clear procedures, good working facilities.
How to apply:
Please send CV to email: [email protected] with subject [Position – Full name]