Game Design JD
3 reasons for you to join HLO:
– Bonus up to 13 month salary.
– 12 days of paid leave.
– Full insurance package: Accident, medical, unemployment.
- Creating highly detailed design documents which contains a blueprint for the entire game’s design, gameplay and interface.
- Designing the rules of the games and making sure that everything is balanced carefully.
- Creating the missions, levels and environment aspects and ensuring that everything matches up evenly with the gameplay and storyline.
- Writing the game’s story, menu text and narration (if any).
- Supporting to other Game Designers to complete all ongoing and future prototypes/projects at the standard quality.
- Assisting Senior/Studio Lead Game Designer and Producers in all related-Game Design matters to improve the team-members’ when getting request.
- About 1 year of experience in a Game Designer role.
- Good understanding of the market and target audience of Mobile Video Games.
- Strong passion and solid video games background – knowledge about new market trends but also about retro gaming.
- Solid knowledge about Game Design including game mechanics, level design, and UI/UX.
- Good knowledge about Business models, monetization psychology and monetization strategy.
- Solid knowledge about Game Retention strategy.
- Creative thinking skills to make new Gameplay and solve a diversity of game design issues every day, including but not limited to gameplay, level, interface…
- Understand of balancing complex game systems.
- Basic programming knowledge to understand easily the scripts.
- Experience with game reward systems.
Negotiable in the interview.
Why you will love working here:
- Opportunities for career advancement and development, as well as training to develop further skills.
- Attractive salary based on your ability.
- Excellent bonus (Considering salary increase 2 times/year), providing a clear career development path.
- Full benefits according to the company’s regulations and Vietnamese law.
- Many company activities to strengthen the relationship between employees: Company trip, Year-end party, Team building,…
- Professional environment, clear procedures, good working facilities
How to apply:
Please send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [Position – Full name]