Backend Developer JD
3 reasons for you to join HLO:
– Bonus up to 13 month salary.
– 12 days of paid leave.
– Full insurance package: Accident, medical, unemployment.
- Work closely with the tech lead, UI/UX team, and leadership to define, design, build, test, and deploy scalable products in the investment space in Vietnam.
- Design and develop new features for the platform/system.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, clarify and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Participate in reviewing product design and code reviews.
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing scalable solutions.
- Investigate and use new technologies where relevant.
- Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult issues.
- Be a mentor for Junior members.
- From 2+ years of experience in Software development.
- Solid knowledge of Backend (preferably Python or Nodejs).
- Knowledge of scaling practices such as in-memory databases, load balancing, caching, etc.
- Comfortable with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Know-how of any MQ as a communication hub. If you start one today, that still counts.
- Comfortable RESTful and real-time communication protocols.
- Familiar with AWS stack to get the most out of infrastructure.
- Eager to get involved in the data engineering process.
- Wide exposure to multiple technology stacks is an advantage, we love full-stack guys.
- English communication is a must.
Negotiable in the interview.
Why you will love working here:
- Opportunities for career advancement and development, as well as training to develop further skills.
- Attractive salary based on your ability.
- Excellent bonus (Considering salary increase 2 times/year), providing a clear career development path.
- Full benefits according to the company’s regulations and Vietnamese law.
- Many company activities to strengthen the relationship between employees: Company trip, Year-end party, Team building,…
- Professional environment, clear procedures, good working facilities.
How to apply:
Please send CV to email: email@example.com with subject [Position – Full name]